Monday, May 2, 2011

Another one bites the dust....

I have finally conformed!!! After months of procrastinating, without further ado here it is... I know you can hardly contain yourself! :)
I may not have the most exciting life or humorous stories, but let's face it... anyone who knows me, knows I can TALK... about anything and everything! So, now I can unleash on here & maybe save myself some breathe! 

 I will be posting personal stories and of course my savings suggestions and any other randomness that I feel like writing! I will also post links to other websites that I find to be extremely helpful! Please be patient with me as I get things up and running.
I will greatly appreciate your support by reading or following my blog. Feel free to leave me lots of comments, suggestions and encouragement!

**My motivation is my "Ladies Grocery Savings Class" that I will be speaking at this Friday, May 6th @7pm-9pm @ Real Life Christian Church! All ladies invited, whether you attend the church or not! Just bring a snack to share! Come enjoy some great fellowship, food and of course lots of great info!**

6 comments:

  1. Loving this new adventure and can't wait to follow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! So much fun! I'm definitely following! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it...keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. got ya on my favorites!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for all the support! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a great idea! Actually went and bought the products at Rite Aid. Need your help in how it works. Right now I just buy the products for Kyle's care packages. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete