Monday, May 9, 2011

Good Stuff... Finding Coupons

Ok, so I have some new stuff on my blog! Woop woop! These things should help simplify things for you!

One good thing is I have posted on my site a link to Coupons.com. There is a tool on the right side & at the very bottom of the page for you to choose the ones you want & print, without leaving my page. Or if you wish to view the larger version just click on the tool where it says "Coupons.com". This will be a great coupon resource! Especially, for those of you just getting started!
Here are a few of my favs:

There are lots more, so make sure you head on over & check them out! Also, if you are looking for other coupons that are not listed, use the Coupon Database to find them! Let me know if you have any questions! 
BEFORE you use your coupons... be sure to check out my post on How to INCREASE the Value of Your Coupon!

No comments:

Post a Comment