Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day!!!

Happy Mother's Day to ALL the mothers! Whether you have given birth or love... you deserve to be honored today! 
My kids were so excited to hand over their gifts this morning. I loved their enthusiasm! My son, wrote a "book" about why he loves me so much... It made me tear up! One of the funniest reasons was, "That she feeds me whatever I want to eat & has the biggest stockpile." So sweet! (Stockpiling is new to us so the variety of cereal is a growing boys dream!) 

Here are a few quotes I thought were appropriate today! 


Biology is the least of what makes someone a mother.  ~Oprah Winfrey

It kills you to see them grow up.  But I guess it would kill you quicker if they didn't.  ~Barbara Kingsolver, Animal Dreams

All mothers are working mothers.  ~Author Unknown

Insanity is hereditary; you get it from your children.  ~Sam Levenson

There is only one pretty child in the world, and every mother has it.  ~Chinese Proverb

   
  Check out the Rite Aid page for some of the new deals this week. I will update later with my purchases! I hope everyone enjoys their day! I am headed out with my Mom for some time away together & then tonight we will enjoy dinner prepared by "the men". Hopefully Greg & my dad can figure out how to cook a tasty meal & keep the kids alive at the same time! Lol 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment