Saturday, May 14, 2011

The Basics

  Here are a few things that I wanted to share with you that can make navigating my site a little easier & will ensure you can find what you are looking for easily.



  • I will be posting the store matchups on the store page. It will have my favorite deals, along with links to other websites & my shopping trip.
  • In order to make sure you stay up to date on my blog posts, you can subscribe by email on the right hand side. This will send you an email at the end of the day of any new posts.
  • If you are looking for a specific post, you can type in a few key words in the "search" bar on the right side of the screen. This will pull up all posts matching your search words, just like Google or Bing, but will only pull up articles from my blog.
  • Another search option is to use the "Labels" at the bottom of the posts. At the end of posts, on the gold bar where it says the time & date posted, there is a label. If you click on the Label it will then pull up all other posts with the same labels. So, if it was labeled "Coupons" & you click on it, it will pull up all other posts I have labeled "Coupons".

How to find the coupons I post to use:
  • SS 00/00 - Smart Source - this is the flyer you get in the newpaper that is labeled Smart Source & the date is on the side of the flyer (very tiny), it corresponds with the week you received it.
  • RP 00/00 - Red Plum - this is the flyer you get in the mail on Mon. along with other flyers & advertisements. It is labeled Red Plum & the date is on the side of the flyer on the top corner (very tiny), it corresponds with the week you received it.
  • P&G 00/00 - Proctor & Gamble - this is a flyer that comes out in the newspaper on the 1st Sun of every month
  • Printable - just click on the word & it will take you right to the link
*Let me know if there are any other questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment