Saturday, May 7, 2011

I Guess this Makes Me a Teacher!?!?

So, last night was my 1st official "Class" and it was great! We had close to 40 women there, all eager to learn! I had such a great time... Once I got over the feeling of wanting to throwing up from being sooo nervous! 
Everyone was so receptive & encouraging! I really look forward to blogging more in depth about the things we couldn't completely cover last night. If you were unable to make it last night, I'm going to post the "Action Steps" we talked about last night on the Start Saving page. I hope this site can be an eyeopener & a great resource for the simple things that we can do to help save money & also, simplify our lives. 



Life can be so chaotic that we can completely miss out on enjoying life in general. Adding any of these strategies to your life can help put you back in control & allow you to have less to worry about. Don't you already have enough things to worry about??? Who wants to stress over what's for dinner tonight or feeling guilty after eating fast food for the 3rd time this week? NOT ME!
Please feel free to ask me any questions. I will try to answer everything as best as possible. I also realize that I don't know EVERY thing... Shocking, right??? So, I will be posting links to other helpful websites! 
Look at this as a new chapter & challenge in your life. Try not to dread these things & in time it will become a normal part of your life. Keep me posted on your progress! I look forward to hearing from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment