Thursday, May 19, 2011

My Farm Fresh Trip 5/18

Total Value = $45.70
Total Paid = $20.93

   I made a very late shopping trip to Farm Fresh last night. So a lot of the free items I wanted were out! But I got rainchecks for everything, so I'll be able to go back whenever I want before my coupons expire! My refrigerator is packed to the max right now with milk, lunchmeat & hotdogs... Love it! 

  Here are my shopping details. For all the matchups check out the Farm Fresh page. 


Keebler Fudge Cookies $2.49 - peelie coupon = $0.49
(2) Poptart 12 ct. 2/$5.00 - $1/2 from inside granola bar box = 2/$3.00
(3) Classico Sauces $2.50 ea. - $1/2 SS 5/01 = 3/$4.50 (and I had a coupon for buy 2 get 1 free) =2/$3.00
(2) Oscar Mayer Hot Dogs 2/$6.00 - (2) $1 no longer avail coupons = 2/$2.00
(2) Oscar Mayer Deli Shaved Lunchmeat 2/$7.00 - (2) $1 no longer avail coupons = 2/$3.00
(2) Oscar Mayer Carving Board Lunchmeat 2/$7.00 - (2) $1.00 no longer avail coupons = 2/$3.00
(2) Breakstone Cottage Cheese Doubles $1.19 ea. - $1 mailed coupon = FREE
(2) Smart Balance Milk $2.99 - (2) $1.00 no longer avail coupons = 2/$1.98
(2) Popsicle Ice Pops 8 ct. $1.00
Peaches $0.99/lb. = $1.67 - $1 off of fruit (peelie coupon from Kellogg's Corn Flakes box)

**There are some really great sales this week. I think they were anticipating Harris Teeter's triple coupons! Always a good thing to have stores competing for your business. The peaches are delicious & such a great price! The poptarts are a GREAT price. Good stock up price even without coupons! The popsicles are a great price too! Great treat for the kids & myself on a hot day! And WAY cheaper than the 'ice cream man'! 
   This list of coupons I used should show you the importance of printing them when available. They disappear quick, so like I said before, I suggest printing the ones you most likely will use while they are available. I am trying to keep a running list of new coupons available. All of the Oscar Mayer items can be bought with other printed coupons that will still make great deals!
   I have heard lots of success stories this week of great shoppers! I love to hear & know that you are saving money, time & enjoying yourself while doing it!!! 
Let me know of any great deals that you come across! Even if it's at a store I don't shop at!

No comments:

Post a Comment