Sunday, June 19, 2011

Happy Father's Day!!!

   So, I am headed home from dropping off my 2 oldest kids at Camp for the week! I am actually blogging from my car... Isn't technology crazy?!?! The kids we're ecstatic! I know they will have a blast! Last year, my daughter cried when she left! I tried to not take it personally! Lol
   I am wondering what I am going to do with only 2 children at home! I know that can sound offensive to some of you who have 1 or 2 kids. But when you have "a lot", having only 2 kids becomes a break! I guess it's just warped thinking! I am sure I will make good use of my "I'm Bored" ideas. (I plan on posting about it this week.)  
   
   The Rite Aid & Walgreens deals for the week are posted! And remember the Farm Fresh & Harris Teeter deals are still good through Tues. Let me know how you do shopping! I was so happy to hear 2 success stories this morning at church! One friend saved $300 just by meal planning & using a few coupons! And the other saved 50% on her bill at Farm Fresh! Love knowing you are trying & succeeding & figuring out what works for YOU!!!
   
   Happy Father's Day to all the Dad's out there! I hope today is filled with naps, tv, cookouts & laughs! Today can be bittersweet for some... I understand this, but I hope that you will not allow it to affect your day or life negatively! Instead, use your pain as motivation for being a great dad or motivating others to be the best dad they can be! In this society it can be extra hard to be a great dad, but I pray that you will realize the importance of your role & fulfill it with honor! 
   Here is my gift to you on this Father's Day... Enjoy it to the fullest! If you'd like to share it here is the link.




“Every father should remember that one day his son will follow his example instead of his advice” ~ Unknown
Never raise your hand to your kids.  It leaves your groin unprotected.  ~Red Buttons

No comments:

Post a Comment