Wednesday, June 8, 2011

My Farm Fresh Trip 6/08

Total Value: $45.99
Total Sale Value: $29.99
Total Paid: $6.53
87% SAVINGS
**So, I hate to say it, but I did go over budget on this trip! I know... shocker! It was only by a few dollars, but I wanted to be honest! :) I could've done a free trip & just got the milk & the Oscar Mayer Promo, but I decided to just do the other promo while I was there! 
Few things to make note of: I bought 6 of the Oscar Mayer items and the $1.00 came off the 6th item, too! So I actually saved $6.00 with it. And I used 2 of the $0.99 Register Rewards from the Sobe's which were DOUBLED! Woo hoo! So I was actually PAID $0.99 to buy the Sobe! Read the Walgreen's page to check out all the deals! 
Check out the Farm Fresh page for the complete list of deals & to find the coupons I used. 
Here's what I bought:


Buy 10 promo save $5.00
(2) Betty Crocker Mashed Potatoes $49
Betty Crocker Cake Mix $0.99
Betty Crocker Frosting $1.49 - $1.00 off Mix & Frosting = Both $0.48
Old El Paso Taco Seasoning $0.49
Old El Paso Taco Shells $0.99
(4) Yoplait Go-Gurt $1.99 ea = 4/$7.96 - (2) $0.75/2 = 4/$4.96 or $1.24 ea.

Oscar Mayer promo Buy 5 & Save $5.00
(2) Lunchables $1.79 ea. - $1.00 printed (not avail) = 2/FREE
(2) Sandwich Combos $1.99 ea. - $1.00 printed (not avail) = 2/FREE
(2) Deli Fresh Lunchmeat $2.99 - $1.00/2 printed (not avail) = 2/$3.96

(2) Smart Milk $2.50 ea. (Raincheck price) - $1.00 printed = 2/$1.00
Kraft Shredded Cheese $2.99 - $1.00 Manager's Sticker Coupon - $1.00 mailed = FREE

Total = $15.49
 - $5/25 (sign up for emails)
 - $0.99 (Sobe Register Reward) - Doubled
 - $0.99 (Sobe Register Reward) - Doubled
= $6.53

How did you do? Anybody else make it to Farm Fresh? I'll have the Harris Teeter deals up in the morning!

3 comments:

  1. Katie Cochran BushJune 9, 2011 at 10:39 AM

    I did Farm Fresh yesterday...did the buy 10 get 50 cents off each deal. Bought the Yoplait Smoothies, Betty Crocker fruit snacks, Betty Crocker cake mix/frosting and Old El Paso stuff. Didn't save as much as I had hoped...I hate FF coupon limits BUT I met a new friend who traded some coupons with me and we got each others phone number so hopefully we can trade more in the future. : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you been to kraftfirsttaste.com? they give you free coupons to try new products. The latest ones have been Oscar Meyer Cold Cut Combos and Philadelphia baking cheese. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Katie - The Yoplait Smoothies were gone, but I got a raincheck. I have thought about trying to start a coupon swap. It would prob save money on buying extra newspapers. :)

    @Chopped Admin - I have signed up for that. I got the Breakstone, Kraft cheese, & baking cheese. So I guess I'm out of the "free" cycle for a little bit. Lol

    ReplyDelete