**Don't forget to about Father's Day in your meal plan! For more info on meal planning read this post.
- Tuna & crackers
- Easy Chicken Enchiladas & Rice
- Sandwiches & yogurt (pool)
- Taco Salad
- Grilled Cheese & apples
- Sundried tomato chicken & veg & rolls (Digg @ 6:30pm)
- Cheese & crackers
- Mother-in-law is babysitting & will make the kids dinner
- Sandwiches & Fruit (pool)
- Hotdogs & french fries
- Dinner with friends
Sunday (Father's Day)
**Still planning the day for my hubby**
For more meal planning ideas check out this site.