Monday, June 27, 2011

My Meal Plan 6/27-7/03

**So, this week is back to normal with my whole family home! The only thing I need to buy is milk & peppers. I'm actually trying 2 new recipes this week, Chicken Parmesan & Amish Friendship Bread. I'm really excited about the Friendship Bread, I've been patiently waiting for the 10th day. Have you ever made it before? There's so many different ways to make it!
What's your favorite variation?




Monday
- Bagelfuls
- Turkey sandwiches & ritz bitz
- Popsicles
- Chicken Parmesan w/ egg noodles & bread - New Recipe of the Week

Tuesday
- Cereal
- Tuna sandwiches & canned fruit
- Crackerfuls
- My mother-in-law is watching the kids & fixing the kids dinner

Wednesday
- Amish Friendship Bread - Blueberry muffins - New recipe
- Turkey sandwiches & Chex mix
- Yogurt
- BBQ Pork Chops, mashed potatoes & homegrown squash

Thursday
- Cereal
- Grilled cheese 
- Fruit
- Shish kabobs & rice

Friday
- Cereal
- Turkey sandwiches
- Ritz Bitz
- Burgers & Hotdogs w/ broccoli

Saturday
- Poptarts
- Leftovers
- Popsicles
- Spaghetti & homemade french bread

Sunday
- Bagels
- Leftovers
- Yogurt
- On your own :)

For more meal planning info read this post or for more great ideas & recipes check out this website!

No comments:

Post a Comment