Monday, June 6, 2011

My meal plan

I know to some, meal planning may seem confusing, especially when deciding how to shop for the week. So I thought maybe if I gave you a look at my meal plan & shopping plan for the week that would help. 
Here is my plan for the week. For more details read the So Simple post



Monday
 - Cereal
 - Turkey sandwiches, granola bars, pretzes
 - Cake
 - Carribean Jerk pork chops, mashed potatoes & pasta


Tuesday 
 - Toast
 - PB&J sandwiches, peach & cookies
 - Granola Bars
 - (Going to Tides Game Turn Back the Clock Night - eating $0.50 hotdogs)


Wednesday 
 - Cinnamon rolls
 - Turkey sandwiches, apples & chocolate pudding
 - Cake
 - Chicken Alfredo & rolls (Church at 6:30pm)


Thursday 
 - Cereal
 - Leftovers for Isaac & I (Older kids have last day of school pizza party)
 - No snack b/c they're having afternoon parties at school
 - Not sure yet, but will decide when I see the sales on Weds.


Friday
 - Cereal
 - Tuna Sandwiches, 
 - Watermelon
 - Burgers, corn on the cob & ??? (Cookout with friends - everyone brings a side)


Saturday 
 - Poptarts (I like to have something for the kids to be able to get themselves, so I can pretend to sleep-in.)
 - Leftovers
 - Watermelon
 - Chicken Burritos w/ black beans & rice & chips & salsa


Sunday 
 - Bagels
 - Sandwiches/Leftovers
 - Popsicle
 - Hamburger Helper, crescent rolls & broccoli (Smaller meal b/c oldest 2 will not be home)




Shopping List:
  • Milk
  • Tortillas
  • Poptarts
  • Chips
  • Salsa

No comments:

Post a Comment