Saturday, June 11, 2011

My Walgreens & Rite Aid Trip 6/11

**It's not too late for a run to the drugstore for some last minute deals before they change the sales tomorrow! If anything at least go to Walgreen's and get some Sobe's. They're $0.99 ea. + $0.99 Register Rewards = FREE & you can use the RR at Harris Teeter or Farm Fresh & it will DOUBLE! So, it's really like getting paid $0.99 to buy it! :)


Rite Aid:
Total Sale Value = $16.15
Total Paid = $1.25
$6.00 +Ups Rewards
= Like getting paid $4.75
  *I used a $4.99 +Ups rewards from last week to pay for it! Check out all the matchups on the Rite Aid page.


Walgreens:
Total Sale Value = $25.11
Total Paid = $11.11
$8.96 Register Rewards 
= Like paying $2.15
 *Make sure you buy your Sobe's in seperate transactions. Because only one Register Reward will print at a time. I also lucked out & found one of the Reach toothbrushes that qualified for the RR on clearance for $1.67 instead of $2.50. I did separate transactions so that I could use the RR right then to lower my out of pocket expense. Read my post on how to use Register Rewards effectively. And to see the complete list of matchups check out the Walgreens page.

??? How did you do this week??? I plan on going by Farm Fresh tomorrow to grab a Perdue Stuffer Chicken & to go to Harris Teeter to grab a few sale items.

No comments:

Post a Comment