Last week, I posted about how you need to adapt cleaning into your own daily schedule. This is the only way to assure that things actually get crossed off the "To Do List"... You have to be intentional!
Know that there is no "one size fits all" when it comes to cleaning schedules. Each household is unique & therefore, you will have to create a schedule based on what fits your priorities & lifestyle. I know you're wishing you didn't have to do the work of creating a schedule, but just like with other things... If you take the little bit of extra time now to plan this out, it will save you time in the long run!
Here are some steps to creating a schedule:
1. Make a list of things that needs to be done daily.
2. Make a list of things that need to be done weekly.
3. Make a list of things that need to be done rarely (weekly/monthly/annually).
4. Make sure you have all the necessary cleaning items.
5. Place daily chores on specific days of the week according to your schedule.
6. Decide when you will complete these tasks. (morning, afternoon, evening, night)
7. Plan when you will complete the chores that need to be done less often - which week or month.
I'll be working this week to create my own schedule. I hope you will join me. I'll share mine next Tues.
Anymore tips??? Please share! And for more detailed advice & a complete list of chores download this FREE eBook. All you have to do is "Like" them on Facebook.