- The coupon may not exceed the price of an item & will be reduced to the sale price - no cash back or overage will be given
- One manufacturer coupon & one Walgreens coupon may be redeemed per item
- One manufacturer & one Walgreens coupon may be redeemed for each "buy one, get on free" item - a maximum total of 4 coupons
- The number of manufacturer coupons, including Register Rewards, may not exceed the number of items purchased in a transaction.
- There is a limit of one Register Rewards printed per offer per customer per transaction.
- Customers redeeming a Register Rewards against the same offer may not receive another Register Rewards.
Remember that Register Rewards count as a Register Reward. This is why it effects the number of manufacturer coupons you are allowed to use in a transaction. This means you cannot buy an item using a coupon & then pay for the total with a Register Reward. You would have to buy another item without a coupon.
**This is a good time to buy a "filler item". These are low cost items that will allow you to use your RR without significantly increasing your total. I will start listing these at the bottom of the Walgreens deals.**
A great example of the last 2 points from this week is the Sobe Life Water that is on Sale for $0.99 with a $0.99 Register Reward = Free.
- If you buy more than 1 Sobe in a single transaction only 1 $0.99 Register Reward will print. If you buy them in separate transactions they will print.
- If you buy 1 Sobe & then in a separate transaction buy another 1 & use the $0.99 Register Reward from the 1st transaction to pay for it then you will not receive another Register Reward for the 2nd one purchased.
You can read the Walgreens coupon policy for yourself & print it out to have it with you in stores.
Let me know if you have any other questions!