Monday, July 18, 2011

My Meal Plan 7/18 - 7/24


**This week My Man is in Mexico until Saturday night! As you will see, this will drastically change my meal plan. My kids and I are happy with simple meals, and not worried about carbs & protein. Lol So, I am kinda looking forward to not having to cook big meals! Last night we had grilled cheese & tomato soup! Mmmm... One of our favs, but considered a snack to my husband! :) My kids are also going to a summer day camp this week. So, I'm skipping writing down lunches, because they will be having sandwiches. I am just writing breakfast, snack & dinner. 

Monday
- Cereal
- Granola Bars
- Chef Boyardee Ravioli w/ Bread 

Tuesday
- Pop Tarts
- Grapes
- Pizza 

Wednesday
- Toast
- Cheese sticks
- Tacos 

Thursday
- Oatmeal
- Ice cream cones
- Pancakes w/ eggs 

Friday
- Cereal
- Granola Bars
- Ramen noodles 

Saturday
- Pop Tarts
- Popsicles
- Out to eat 

Sunday
- Bagels
- OYO - on your own
- Lasagna w/ salad & bread 


**For more meal planning info read this post & for other meal plan ideas checkout this site! What are you eating this week??? Trying anything new?

No comments:

Post a Comment