Monday, July 4, 2011

My Meal Plan 7/4 - 7/10

**This week is Hannah's 7th Birthday Extravaganza! So our schedule will be quite different with all the celebrations! And I bought a huge cantaloupe from a farm stand after the beach on Monday, so as you can see we will be eating that all week... Waste not, want not! I also bought some fresh blackberries so I will be attempting a new recipe with those. Any suggestions???

Monday (4th of July)
- Cereal
- Sandwiches at the Beach
- Granola Bars
- Cookout at my Mom's - Made Grilled Zucchini
 
Tuesday (Hannah's Bday)
- Cereal
- Lunch out for Bday
- Cantaloupe
- Dinner at my Mom's
 
Wednesday
- Poptarts
- Turkey Sandwiches & Cantaloupe
- Popsicles
- Pulled pork sandwiches, leftover grilled zucchini, broccoli & coleslaw
 
Thursday
- Cereal
- Turkey Sandwiches & Ritz Bitz
- Cantaloupe
- Dinner at my Inlaw's for Hannah's Bday 
 
Friday
- Cereal
- Grilled Cheese & Cantaloupe
- Bday Cake
- Sun-Dried Tomato Chicken Bake w/ homemade bread & garlic-parm pasta
 
Saturday
- Bagel-Fuls
- Leftovers
- Popsicles
- Pizza for the Slumber Party 
 
Sunday
- Bagels
- Lunch at Church
- Birthday Cake
- On your own

**For more info on how to meal plan read this post or for more great meal planning ideas checkout this website. What are you making this week??? Are you trying anything new?
 
 

1 comment:

  1. looks like a fun birthday week!
    i'd love if you visited my blog
    you can check out my Menu Plan here

    ReplyDelete