Sunday, July 10, 2011

Sunday Recap

This week has been another busy one! Never a dull moment in the Corbett home! 
Let's see... We survived Hannah's bday celebration! We had a day of shopping, 2 birthday dinners & a slumber party that only had 4 hours of actual slumbering! It was her 1st sleepover... And possibly her last!
This week we also did the beach, the park, took a walk, Busch Gardens & I watched a friends 2yr old son for 3 days. The kids stayed up one night and had a dance party in the living room. They turned off all the lights & used the xbox screen as a backdrop and judged each other! It was cute & my husband enjoyed sitting in the front room chatting & playing "Words with Friends"! 
This is the last week before my husband goes on a missions trip with our church youth to Ensenda, Mexico! I can't decide if I'm more sad about being alone for a week or jealous that I can't go! I had the privilege of going in January on an adult trip! It was one of the most amazing experiences of my life and I cannot wait to go back... Once a year doesn't seem often enough and I would LOVE to go with my husband, too! 
The Rite Aid & Walgreens deals are finally up... after a long recovery nap! The Harris Teeter & Farm Fresh deals are also up & good through Tuesday. Be sure to check out my HT trip & FF trip! I will post my Menu Plan for the week 1st thing in the morning!  

Are there things you are interested in seeing posts about??? I'm always open to suggestions... Let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment