Monday, August 22, 2011

Meal Plan 8/22 - 8/28



Here is our rough draft plan for the week. This Sunday is my hubby's 30th Birthday!!! So I am going to try to & stay flexible... Not my strongest quality, but I'll try my best! :)

Monday
- Toaster Struedals
- Sandwiches & grapes
- Pudding
- Leftover tacos w/ veggies

Tuesday
- Cereal
- Sandwiches & cookies
- Yogurt
- BBQ sandwiches (from leftover roast) w/ homemade buns & potatoes 

Wednesday
- Toast
- Chicken nuggets & fries
- Gummies

Thursday
- Cereal
- Sandwiches & pretzels
- Pudding
- Double dinner date for Greg's bday! 

Friday
- Toaster Struedal's
- Sandwiches & chips
- Fruit
- Hot dogs & veggies

Saturday
- Poptarts
- Sandwiches & Fruit
- Yogurt
- Birthday dinner!!!  

Sunday
- Bagels
- Cookout at friends house!
- On your own... leftovers, sandwich, ramen noodle, etc.


**For more meal planning info read this post or for more ideas check out this site. What are you having this week??? Have you tried any of my new recipes???



No comments:

Post a Comment