Thursday, August 4, 2011

My Farm Fresh Trip 8/04

Total Sale Value = $66.43
Total Paid = $60.93
Saved 17%

**So as you can probably tell I have been a little out of the shopping routine! It is so difficult to go with my kids & just to make time during our summer schedule seems impossible. Luckily, I have enough of a stockpile that I haven't had to shop for much! But I need to get back into the swing of things with school coming up shortly! I want to stock up on snacks while the price is low, for the kids school lunches. I like for them to have a variety, so they don't get sick of having the same thing every day. This trip is not the best of my savings & couponing "skills", but everything was well priced!**

Here's what I got:
Sugar $3.29
Cheddar Cheese $2.50
Deli Turkey Lunchmeat $5.99/lb.
(3) FF Bread $0.99 ea. = $2.97
Ground Beef $1.99/lb. = $7.40
S&D Roast $3.99/lb. = $15.44
Monster Energy Drinks 4 pk $6.99 -> This is what happens when I shop w/ the hubs! :)

**$1.88 ea. when you buy 6 select items**
(3) Keebler Fudge Cookies $1.88 ea. 
(1) Keebler Grasshopper Cookies $1.88 
(2) Kellogg's Cereal $1.88 ea.
= $11.28

**Found coupons on a yellow school bus display**
(2) Gallon Milk $3.99 ea. = $7.98
- $2.00 off Milk wyb 2 Keebler Cookies 
- $2.00 off Milk wyb 2 Keebler Cookies
= $3.98 for 2 gallons of milk

Plums $1.49/lb. = $1.94
- $1.50 off fresh fruit wyb 2 Kellogg's cereal
= $0.44


**Most things were necessary except the Kellogg's & Keebler items, but they were a decent deal. It would have been better if I had the cereal & cookies coupons to go with, but I had already used those previously! What about you??? Any good finds lately? I plan to go by Harris Teeter & Target on Saturday... This weekend is Virginia's TAX FREE weekend! Are you planning on shopping???

No comments:

Post a Comment