Monday, August 8, 2011

My Meal Plan 8/07 - 8/13





**I feel like I say this every week, but this week will be a little different because we are finally going on VACATION!!! I will only be cooking for 2 days this week! Woop woop! For my new recipe this week I will be attempting Zucchini bread/muffins! I have an overflow from my garden!**


Monday 
- Cereal
- Sandwiches
- Fruit
- Dinner at my mom's

Tuesday
- Cereal
- Sandwiches
- Popsicles
- Pot Roast w/ potatoes & bread

Wednesday
- Cereal
**VACATION**

Thursday
**VACATION**

Friday
**VACATION**

Saturday
(Home from vacation)
- Dinner at friends

Sunday
- Bagels
- O.Y.O (on your own)
- Tacos


**For more meal planning info read this post or for more ideas check out this site. What are you having this week???

No comments:

Post a Comment