Tuesday, August 16, 2011

My Meal Plan 8/16 - 8/21


I'm alive! Have no fear... I have not abandoned my blog! I have however been quite busy with packing for vacation, being on vacation & now still unpacking from vacation! Now, we are slowly trying to get back to our school year schedule! Of course, the kids have started sleeping until 9am or later the last few weeks! I'm not gonna lie, I've thoroughly enjoyed it, but I know it will make getting up for school that much more painful! 

Here is what is in our Meal Plan for the rest of the week! I am trying a yummy looking new recipe this week! I have not been shopping in, what seems like, FOREVER!!! I didn't even go once for the Harris Teeter Super Doubles! *gasp* So, I'm actually looking forward to a new week of sales & Meal Planning! :)


Tuesday
- Oatmeal
- Out to Arby's
- Cookies
- BBQ Chicken thighs, sweet potato french fries & left over baked beans 

Wednesday
- Oatmeal
- Sandwiches & Chips
- Fruit
- Mother-in-law is cooking dinner while we have a date night

Thursday
- Cereal
- Sandwiches & Pretzels
- Granola Bars
- Pot Roast w/ potatoes, carrots & bread

Friday
- Poptarts
- Ravioli
- Fruit
- Cookout w/ friends

Saturday
- Potarts
- Leftovers
- Cookies

Sunday
- Bagels
- Out to eat - to celebrate Greg preaching for the 1st time @ Real Life Church
- On your own... Leftovers, sandwich, ramen noodle, ect.


**For more meal planning info read this post or for more ideas check out this site. What are you having this week???

No comments:

Post a Comment