Monday, August 29, 2011

My Meal Plan 8/29 - 9/04


I'm hoping this week will be uneventful! Is that too much to ask??? Between earthquakes & hurricanes, I can't keep my nerves calm enough to cook a meal! Lol I am looking forward to my New Recipe that I'm trying this week! It looks delicious! This is our last week of summer, so I'm trying my best to get us back on track... We'll see how that works out!

Monday
- Oatmeal/Toast
- Sandwiches & Chips
- Chocolate Eclair Cake

Tuesday
- Banana Muffins
- Sandwiches & pretzels
- String Cheese
- Tacos w/ corn

Wednesday
- Cereal
- Sandwiches & chips
- Banana Muffins
- Beef Kabobs w/ rice & potatoes
 
Thursday
- Pancakes
- Sandwiches & fruit
- Pudding
- Sloppy Joes w/ Squash

Friday
- Cereal
- Sandwiches & pretzels
- Hamburgers & Hotdogs w/ beans & applesauce

Saturday
- Oatmeal/Toast
- Leftovers
- Greg's Bday Dinner @ his parents

Sunday
- Bagels
- On your own
- Grilled Cheese & Tomato Soup

**For more meal planning info read this post or for more ideas check out this site. What are you having this week??? Have you tried any of my new recipes???

No comments:

Post a Comment