Tuesday, September 6, 2011

1st Day of School

The 1st day of school was a SUCCESS!!! Everybody was excited for their 1st day back... I may have been more excited than them! I was thrilled to have a quiet house, enjoy my baby boy, clean my house & get back to a routine! Do you realize what now happens during naptime??? It's quiet!!! It's a miracle! 

Sadly, Isaac & I are not feeling the best, just a little head cold. But we still enjoyed our day together, watching tv, getting back our lunch dates, reading books before nap! And I got a ton of things crossed off my to-do list... Dishes, clean the kitchen, cut & organized coupons, cut Isaac's nails, mailed off rebates, wrote out the monthly calendar of events, cleaned out my purse, cleaned out my beach/pool bag & washed it, a few loads of laundry, swept the foyer, blogged and cleaned the living room! Now, that's what I'm talking about! 

Hope your day was just as much a success as mine. If it wasn't & your morning was chaotic, just know it happens, but it will also get better! Enjoy this positive post, as there will probably be many less enthusiastic ones to follow! :)

Here are the traditional back to school pics!




































No comments:

Post a Comment