Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Another Way to Save... Entertainment Books


Coupons are not just for the grocery store anymore! There are coupons for almost anything & everything! And all of that money can add up to a substantial amount!

This will be my 1st year buying an entertainment book! I looked through it very thoroughly & there are some great savings that our family will benefit from! I'm so excited to get mine!

Now remember, as with all coupons it is only savings if it is for things you would still buy without the coupon!!! If not, then you're really just spending more money then you would without it! 

Here is a look at some of the savings our family WILL use:

  • Rita's - FREE custard
  • Farm Fresh - $15 off $75
  • Ace Hardware Store - $5 off $25
  • Dick's Sporting Goods - $10 off $50
  • Gap - $15 off $75
  • Dunkin Donuts - 6 for $3
  • Pizza Hut - any 2 pizzas, any size w/ any toppings & any crust = $20


You can order HERE online... Save $5.00 & get FREE shipping!!! Just make sure you order for your state! Mine is $30, but many are only $25!!! (Note: For some reason you cannot view the coupons that will be in your book... Must be technical problems)

** I'll be starting a new series showing how I am using my Entertainment Book to SAVE extra money throughout the year! Let me know if you order one, too!

1 comment: