Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Happy Birthday to ME!!!

Today is my birthday!!! I started my celebration last night with my hubby & parents! We went to The Broken Egg for dinner & then to Cheesecake Factory for dessert! We had so much fun! As far as we could remember it was actually the very first time we have ever gone out to eat together without kids! We had a blast! Sadly, we forgot to document the night with any pics! We were having too much fun! :) 

But my mom did catch one pic of me blowing out my candle! My mom was using my phone, & apparently didn't understand the directions on how to use it fully! Or else she was just so excited to snap a pic! Haha And I don't know why I look like I'm taking the biggest breath ever to blow out my one lonely candle! 


Today my celebration is continuing with lunch with my Grandma & Isaac! And then hopefully dinner on Friday with friends! 



Want to help make my day extra special??? Pick your favorite blogpost & share it! You can share it through email, facebook, twitter or on your own blog! Consider it a birthday gift to ME!!! :)

 

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday! And many happy celebrations unexpected and those already known will be a blast I'm sure. Have fun

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! It was really a great day!

    ReplyDelete