Sunday, September 4, 2011

My Meal Plan 9/05 - 9/11


This is our 1st week back to school! I'm so excited for the kids! As you can see, with a week like this is when the meal plan is critical! Without it, we would be eating fast food, cereal or whatever you can find & fix! Thanks to this we will be having healthy, cheap, filling meals!
I'll be posting what I'm packing them for lunch. I try to pack a variety through the week. Isaac & I will be eating leftovers or sandwiches. The snack will be for everyone when the kids get home from school.


Monday
- Toast
- Ravioli
- Grapes
- Cookout at Mom's house

Tuesday (1st day of school)
- Homemade Cinnamon Rolls
- Turkey sandwich w/ grapes, pretzels & juice box
- Homemade Snickerdoodle Cookies
- Spaghetti w/ french bread

Wednesday
- Cereal
- Turkey sandwich w/ yogurt, cookies & water
- Nutri-Grain bar
- Hotdogs w/ pretzels, beans & applesauce (Ball practice @ 7:30pm) 

Thursday
- French toast
- PB&J sandwich w/ grapes, fruit roll-up & juice box
- Cookies
- Crockpot Chicken Tacos w/ Homemade Tortillas & spanish rice & corn

Friday
- Cereal
- Turkey sandwich w/ pudding, goldfish & water
- Popcorn
- Dinner at a friends house

 Saturday
- Poptart
- Leftovers
- Grapes
- Chicken & Cheese Rolls w/ salad & pasta **New Recipe**

Sunday
- Bagels
- Leftovers
- On your own

**For more meal planning info read this post or for more ideas check out this site. What are you having this week??? Have you tried any of my new recipes???

1 comment:

  1. love your menu
    sunday seems like an easy day:)
    I would love if you stopped by my blog
    Here is a link to my Menu Plan
    Have a great week:)

    ReplyDelete