Sunday, September 11, 2011

My Meal Plan 9/12 - 9/18



**This is another Birthday celebration week! This week is MINE!! Woop woop! So I'm making a plan, but we shall see what happens!



Monday
- Waffles
- Turkey sandwiches w/ chips & gummies
- Cookies
- Chicken Alfredo & Bread

Tuesday
- Cereal
- Peanut Butter w/ pretzels & apples
- Pudding
- Dinner out w/ my Parents for my BDay

Wednesday
*My Birthday*
- Poptarts
- Turkey sandwiches w/ fruit & cookies
- Popcorn
- Pot Roast w/ potatoes, carrots & bread (Church @ 6:30pm)
Thursday
- Egg sandwiches
- Turkey Sandwiches w/ chips & pudding
- Gummies
- Chicken & Dumplings **New Recipe** (Game @ 7:30pm)

Friday
- Cereal
- PB&J Sandwiches w/ cereal bars & gummies
- Crackerfuls
- Dinner out for my Birthday

Saturday
- Toast
- Leftovers
- Easy Chicken Enchiladas (Game @ 5pm)

Sunday
- Bagels
- Leftovers
- BDay dinner @ my inlaws

**For more meal planning info read this post or for meal plans check out these 2 sites: Stone Gable or Organizing Junkie. What are you having this week??? Have you tried any of my new recipes???

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday, hope you really enjoy it!

    I am just stopping by from the MPM linky list, checking out what everyone else is planning for the week.

    ReplyDelete