Sunday, September 18, 2011

My Meal Plan 9/19 - 9/25

 
This week you will notice a few repeat recipes... Even with as much planning as I do, sometimes the plan has to be altered. Life happens! As a result, this week my Meal Plan will have 2 New Recipes that I intended to try the past 2 weeks. I will post those when I make them. 

I have heard GREAT feedback from so many of you, saying you have tried my New Recipes & loved them!!! This makes me so excited to know that you are benefiting from what I'm posting! As I've said before, I love to hear from you... What you like, what's helpful, and what you would maybe like to see in the future!

This week, I am writing my Meal Plan out a little bit different... I'm posting the breakfast, lunch & snack options in a group & the Dinners will be shown on the planned night. I feel like this will simplify the look of my Meal Plan.  




Breakfast: Cereal, Oatmeal, Toast, Egg Sandwiches 
Lunch: Turkey Sandwiches, PB&J, Peanut Butter Cups w/ apples, Leftovers

Snacks: Grapes, Pretzels, Chips, Fruit Rollups, Crackerfuls, Pudding


Monday
- Easy Chicken n Dumplings w/ mashed potatoes**New Recipe**  

Tuesday
- Marinara Pasta w/ Egg Noodles & Homemade Bread  
Baseball Prac @ 6:30pm 

Wednesday
Church @ 6:30 

Thursday
- Leftovers  
Baseball Game @ 5:30 

Friday
- Dinner out with Friends 

Saturday
- Beef Tacos (made in crockpot) w/ Homemade Tortillas

Sunday
- Hamburger Helper 


 **For more meal planning info read this post or for meal plans check out these 2 sites: Stone Gable or Organizing Junkie. What are you having this week??? Have you tried any of my new recipes???

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing ... I am going to be trying those chicken and dumplings sometime soon, I think!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just have to say that you are WAY smarter than I was at 25! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Lisa - I am posting how they turned out last night, in a few!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Johnlyn - Haha I get that a lot! Thank you! It is through a lot of experience that came in a short amount of time! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't wait to check out some of your new recipes, especially the chicken and cheese roll-ups. My family could live on chicken and cheese if I let them, lol! Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just posted the Chicken & Cheese Rolls... They were delish!!! Hope you can try them out!

    ReplyDelete