Sunday, September 25, 2011

My Meal Plan 9/26 - 10-/02


This week will be easy cooking for me! My husband has started a new eating plan thing... And so pretty he much won't eat anything I make! Lol Not that I cook that unhealthy, but he is cutting all carbs & salt at dinner. Not a problem... I'm taking the opportunity to make low maintenance meals.


Breakfast: Cereal, Egg Sandwiches, Toast, or Oatmeal

Lunch: Lunchmeat Sandwiches, PB&J, cheese & crackers, apples & pb, Grilled Cheese, Leftovers

Snacks: Apples, Gummies, Cookies, Granola Bars, or Cereal Bars.

Dinner:

Monday - Easy Cheese Taquitos w/ Homemade Tortillas, salsa & corn  **New Recipes**

Tuesday - Crescent Chicken

Wednesday - Homemade Baked Macaroni & Cheese Game @ 7:30pm

Thursday - Date Night Out

Friday - Grilled Cheese & Tomato Soup

Saturday - Hamburger Helper w/ Homemade Rolls Game @1:00pm

Sunday - Leftovers

**For more meal planning info read this post or for meal plans check out these 2 sites: Stone Gable or Organizing Junkie. What are you having this week??? Have you tried any of my new recipes???

Serve It Up Sunday Desiring Virtue

6 comments:

  1. I want to know what your hubby is eating...I am getting ready to cut all carbs (again...ugggg) too. :) I love your posts Breana!! Jen Harrell :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds yummy! Would love to have you link up on Serve It Up Sunday, too! http://www.mommypalooza.com/2011/09/serve-it-up-sunday-my-baby-is-turning-two.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your husband has more strength than I do, because I could never give up salt. I think it's amazing you're able to feed so many people for so little money!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Jenn - He went to Maxx Muscle & got a specified diet plan. And it is set up in 'phases'. He can have carbs before dinner, but that's it. He is eating lots of chicken, tuna, porkchops, cottage cheese, eggs & greek yogurt.

    @Abby - I don't know how he does it either! Lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. My husband has decided to do the same. One thing I found was when we are having pasta I serve his over shredded zucchini or yellow squash.

    I am trying to do a meal plan, but nothing looks good. I am struggleing with this.

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Pounds4Pennies - That's a good idea! Thanks! As for meal planning... I suggest just doing it! :) Plan meals from your pantry & commit to making them. Also try some new recipes! Cook something that requires a little bit more skill! That always motivates me!

    ReplyDelete