Total Sale Value = $30.36
Total Amount Paid = $27.46
SAVED 10% - Not including produce savings
Nothing to special about this trip.... Except for these two adorable blonde children I picked up at a huge discount! :) Mostly just went in for a few essentials. Also, grabbed the Saturday eVic special, some discounted fruit & keebler cookies that were on sale... Probably should have left those, but I couldn't resist.
Here are the details:
Milk Gallon $3.27
Fresh Express Salad discounted $0.99
Peaches discounted $2.11
HT Frozen Chicken Breast 2.5lb. bag BOGO $4.99
(6) Ramen Noodle Soup 6/$1.00
Tony's Frozen Pizza $1.27
Sargento Shredded Cheese BOGO $1.89
(3) Green Giant Vegetables 4 pk. eVic Sat. price $1.77 = 3/$5.64
(2) Keebler Cookies $1.99 ea.
- $0.55/2 coupon
= $1.44 ea.
Keebler Mint Cookies $1.99
- $0.55 coupon
Oscar Mayer Lunchmeat $3.50
- $0.35 coupon
**Now I know that the coupon savings may not be too super impressive over my last few trips, BUT I am still within my budget of $50/week for a family of six!!! That is because all of the other things I'm doing! As I've said before... It is NOT JUST COUPONS THAT SAVE YOU MONEY! It is a combination of different things:
- Learn how to be a Smart Shopper - avoid buying things off my list or too much & wasting it
- Start Meal Planning - make sure I don't have to run back to the store multiple times throughout the week, which saves me time & money
- Start Stockpiling - allows me to save money by buying things I regularly use when on sale instead of when I run out & having to buy at full price