Monday, October 3, 2011

My Meal Plan 10/03 - 10/09


This will be another week of simple meals! (Because of my hubby's diet.) I still am going to be trying some new recipes. Check out my Harris Teeter trip, to see my great savings on fresh produce for this week! Some meals are repeated from last week, because we had something else.


Breakfasts: Breakfast Burritos made w/ Homemade Tortillas, cereal, toast, oatmeal

Lunch: Lunchmeat sandwiches, pb&j, leftovers, cheese & crackers

Snacks: Pudding, fruit, chips

Dinner:

Monday - Spaghetti w/ Homemade Rolls

Tuesday - Hamburger Helper w/ vegetable & Baked Caramel Apples Prac @ 7:30pm

Wednesday - Slow Cooked Sticky Chicken Church @ 6:30pm

Thursday - Raymond Noodle Soup Game @ 5:30pm

Friday - Grilled Cheese & Tomato Soup

Saturday - Hotdogs w/ Chips

Sunday - Leftovers


**For more meal planning info read this post! What are you having this week??? Have you tried any of my new recipes???


StoneGableShared with: Serve It Up Sunday Desiring Virtue


4 comments:

  1. Hi Breana,
    Your menu for the week looks very good.We would love your Slow Cooker Sticky Chicken. Thanks for sharing and have a wonderful week!
    Miz Helen

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks great!!
    coming from menu monday :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a great meal line up this week! Thanks for sharing the recipes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. looks like a busy week! crockpots sure do come in handy for busy nights.
    Here is a link to my Menu Plan/Question of the week
    I'd love if you stopped by my blog to check it out and answer the question of the week,which will now be a weekly thing on my blog!
    Have a great weekend
    (im just now on saturday getting a chance to finish browsing menus)
    Cooking with Cristin

    ReplyDelete