Monday, October 10, 2011

My Meal Plan 10/10 - 10/16


Another busy week for our family. I actually really enjoy being busy as long it is with things that I enjoy! And being busy makes me appreciate the time we have at home as family doing absolutely nothing. I have started looking forward to nights filled eating dinner as a family with plenty of time to chat, watching football or movies with my hubs... It has truly become the little things that make me happy!
This week I will be cooking a whole chicken on Monday in the crockpot & then dividing it, to have already cooked for other meals throughout the week! Other than that there's nothing too exciting on the menu this week.




Breakfast: cereal, toast, oatmeal, and bulls-eye

Lunch: lunchmeat sandwiches, pb&j, and leftovers

Dinner:
 
Monday - Crockpot Chicken Tacos w/ Homemade Tortillas, corn & rice Game @ 5:30pm

Tuesday - Baked potatoes, rice, and salad

Wednesday - Chicken & Vegetable Soup w/ Homemade French Loaf Game @ 7:30pm

Thursday - Homemade Macaroni & Cheese Practice @ 7:30pm 

Friday - Leftovers

Saturday - Sun Dried Tomato Chicken & Pasta

Sunday - On your own

 **For more meal planning info read this post! What are you having this week??? Have you tried any of my new recipes???

Shared on:
StoneGableDesiring Virtue



1 comment:

  1. Hi Breana,
    Your menu plan for the week looks delicious! Thanks for sharing and have a wonderful week.
    Miz Helen

    ReplyDelete