Monday, October 17, 2011

My Meal Plan 10/17 - 10/23


Another busy week, which means easy dinner's! I'll be doing 3 crock-pot meals to make things easier! And I will still be trying some new recipes! For some reason, this weather has put me into the baking mood! My poor husband isn't too excited that this 'phase' started almost simultaneously to him starting a diet! Lol

Here are the details:
 

Breakfast:
 cereal, banana muffins, egg burritos, homemade english muffins, Cinnabon cinnamon rolls

Lunch:
 leftovers, lunchmeat sandwiches, pb&j, grilled cheese

Snacks:
 cereal bars, apples, cheese & crackers, chips, cake

Dinner:
 
Monday - Dinner at friends house

Tuesday - Kids will have pizza w/ babysitter Young Life Banquet Dinner

Wednesday - Crockpot Chicken Tacos w/ Homemade Tortillas, rice, corn and beans Game at 7:30pm

Thursday - Crock-pot BBQ Chicken Sandwich's w/ Homemade Buns, corn and Baked Caramel Apples *Bob's bday* Game at 7:30pm

Friday - Slow Baked Mac n Cheese **New Recipe** Field Maintenance

Saturday - Bob's party - chili, hotdogs, chips, smores & apple cider

Sunday - Leftovers Church at 6:30pm

**For more meal planning info read this post! What are you having this week??? Have you tried any of my new recipes???


Shared on: 
Desiring VirtueStoneGable

3 comments:

  1. I totally agree with you! I am in the baking mood and mode too! Muffins for breakfast, sweet breads for my friends in the teacher's lounge, and fun pudding and cake recipes for my kiddos at home. Fall weather = BAKING FUN!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love fall because it means more baking will be going on your menu sounds awesome come over and see what we will be having at http://shopannies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stopping by your blog for the first time, from Menu Mayhem. I love cooking in the crock pot! Thanks for these recipes. I like the StoneGable Menu link up too. I will be heading over there next.

    ReplyDelete