Sunday, October 23, 2011

My Meal Plan 10/23 - 10/29



This is our last busy week of baseball... Part of me will miss the fun of sitting outside and cheering the boys on, but I will be glad to not have to rush out the door! We will be able to have a little more time around the table!
Trying what looks like a yummy new recipe and also trying to keep my budget down by having 2 meatless meals! 
Have you never Meal Planned before??? HERE are some positives that will be sure to motivate you!



Breakfasts: 
(Make Ahead) Egg Sandwiches, cereal, pumpkin muffins, banana bread

Lunch:
Lunchmeat sandwiches, pb&j, leftovers, raymond noodle soup

Snacks:
Cupcakes, chips, apples

Dinner: 

Monday - Spaghetti w/ Bread Game @ 7:30pm

Tuesday - Loaded baked potatoes w/ rice, peas & Baked Caramel Apples

Wednesday - Chicken burritos (w/ rice, corn & black beans) Game @ 5:30pm 

Thursday - Hamburger Helper w/ biscuits

Friday -  Overnight Chicken **New Recipe** w/ mashed potatoes

Saturday - Taquitos w/ refried beans & corn Game @ 5pm

Sunday - Leftovers Church @ 6pm 


**For more meal planning info read this post! What are you having this week??? Have you tried any of my new recipes???

Shared with:
 
StoneGable
Desiring Virtue





Serve It Up Sunday

4 comments:

  1. Visiting your blog from MPM. I am a homeschooling mom of 7, so your Make-Ahead Egg Sandwiches sound like a great timesaver for me! (Saving the link)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I soooo need this! I am trying my best not to be a "drive-thru" mommy and I really enjoy cooking for my family but who has the time! I will be visiting your site often!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i try to plan some meatless meals too every week. meat is so expensive!!
    Here is a link to my Menu Plan Monday/Question of the week
    I'd love if you stopped by my blog and checked it out
    Have a great week :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Kathy - I've wrote a few posts about meal planning... You should read them! I used to dread cooking, too. But now that I plan it ahead it takes most of the stress out of it! And you'll save lots of money & calories vs. fast food! Lol

    ReplyDelete