Sunday, October 30, 2011

My Meal Plan 10/31 - 11/06

This will be our first week without baseball in months! We will actually be home this week! It seems it is just in time, because the weather has quickly changed to winter weather, cheerleading starts in November, AND I have started going back to school! 
I went for about a year before my 1st child was born. I always had plans to return, but between kids, marriage and life it just never happened! I am going for my teaching degree! I am very excited... I'm sure that will die down! Lol I just finished my 1st week of online classes and got all my work finished early and 100% on my quizzes! I hope I can continue to figure out how to balance everything! Time will tell!

Here are the details:

Breakfasts: cereal, poptarts, (make ahead) egg sandwich, pumpkin muffins 

Lunch: lunchmeat sandwiches, pb&j, leftovers, baked potatoes

Snacks: pudding, chips, apples, cheese and crackers 

Dinner:

Monday - Quesadillas 

Tuesday - Overnight Chicken w/ mashed potatoes & peas

Wednesday - Hamburger Helper w/ corn Church at 6:30pm 

Thursday - Grilled Cheese & Tomato Soup

Friday - Homemade Cheese Pizza w/ chips

Saturday - Chili w/ cornbread

Sunday - Leftovers


**For more meal planning info read this post! What are you having this week??? Have you tried any of my new recipes???


Shared with:
Serve It Up SundayDesiring Virtue StoneGable

3 comments:

  1. Homemade pizza is so delicious...it's one of our favorite meals. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with your school adventure! I am a teacher myself and it is the BEST job to have as a mom. It enables me to be home with my kids and to even "mother" ones that are not my own.
    You will do great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Christine - Thanks for the encouragement! This is what I have always wanted to do! And I agree with how well it works for mothers!

    ReplyDelete