Wednesday, November 2, 2011

My Harris Teeter Trip 11/02

Total Sale Value = $59.02
Total Amount Paid = $25.34
SAVED 57%
 I had a great Harris Teeter Super Doubles shopping trip!!! And I didn't even prepare all night before, or race there 1st thing in the morning! I went with all 4 kids in tow, right after I picked them up from school, with a random stack of high value coupons! My kids were actually great, I was able to walk through & grab the things I needed, match coupons w/ sales and surprisingly everything was there! I was shocked! I have always like Super Doubles, better than Triples... it seems that the wanted items vary, because not everyone has the same coupons. The high value coupons are normally regional.


Here's the details:

Kashi TLC Crackers $2.50
 - $1.50 mailed coupon = FREE

(6)Jello packs $0.67 ea. = $4.02
 - (2)$1.25 printed coupon = +$0.98
*Somehow I was given the overage.

(2)Muir Glen Tomato Paste $1.39 ea.
 - (2) $0.75 printed = FREE

Ritz Munchables $2.99
 - $1.00 printed = $0.99

(2)Carnation Evaporated Milk $1.00 ea.
 - $0.50/2 printed coupon = 2/$1.00
 - $0.50/2 eVic coupon = 2/$0.50
(2)Blue Diamond Almonds BOGO 2/$3.49
(2)Blue Diamond Nut Thins BOGO 2/$2.99
= $6.48
 - $1/2 Nut Thins = $4.48
 + $4.00 Catalina = $0.48

(2)Land O Lakes Margarine sticks $1.99 ea.
 - $1.00/2 printed = 2/$1.98

(2)Smart Balance Milk $3.00 ea.
 -(2) $1.00 printed coupon = 2/$2.00

8th Continent Soy Milk $2.87

Purina Dog Chow 20lb. BOGO $8.49 ea.

(6)Ramen Noodle Soup 6/$1.00

Deli Turkey Lunchmeat $3.97/lb. = $4.13

Navel Oranges 8lb. $5.79 


I had a $4.00 Catalina coupon that I received last week when I bought the almonds. I separated my transactions up, and payed for the dog food by itself. I used my $4.00 Catalina coupon from last weeks trip, for all the groceries. And then the $4.00 one I got today for the dog food. Long story short... I got an extra $8.00 off!


**Have you been shopping??? Do you plan on going??? I'll probably go back at least one more time, maybe Saturday, depending on what is the special.

4 comments:

  1. I NEED to go...I have a huge stack of coupons that match with sales and I am ready to stock up on some things...just trying to find a good time. Hopefully, I will get your luck and everything I want will still be there : ) Thanks for your list...there was few things I didn't have already.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Katie - Good luck! Let me know how you do! I hope to run in again Sunday to grab a few more things! There aren't a TON of deals, but definitely worth going!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! I wish we had a super doubles here. Since Kroger stopped doubling, it has been difficult to get the same amount of savings. But I have noticed they have reduced their price as much as the coupon would have been doubled compared to other areas. So it is working out OK.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Pounds4Pennies - I have heard of different stores changing their policies due to the "Extreme Coupon" craze! I'm hoping my stores don't do the same thing!

    ReplyDelete