Monday, November 21, 2011

My Meal Plan 11/21 - 27

For the most part this week is simple, because of Thanksgiving, of course! And this year I am the hostess! We will be having my family & my in-laws. Thankfully, everyone is pitching in, so I'm not cooking everything! I will be doing the turkey! I'll be posting my recipe later this week. I used this recipe last year and everyone said, "It was the best, juiciest turkey they've ever had!" :) What are your plans for Thanksgiving? 
I'm also very excited about my new pork chop recipe tonight. I'll be sure to let you know how it turns out!

Here are the details:
Breakfast: toast, cereal, oatmeal, muffins 
Lunch: lunchmeat sandwiches, pb&j, leftovers, ramen noodle 
Snack: crackers, clementines
 Dinner: 
MondayHoney Pork Chops **New Recipe** w/ corn & baked potatoes 
Tuesday - Alfredo w/ bread 
Wednesday - Grilled cheese & tomato soup
Thursday - THANKSGIVING 
Friday - Leftovers 
Saturday - Family visiting so we're going out 


**For more meal planning info read this post! What are you having this week??? Have you tried any of my new recipes???


Shared with:
Desiring Virtue Serve It Up Sunday

No comments:

Post a Comment