Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Thankful Thirty #21-30


     
So here is the last week and a half. I decided to make it one post, because the holiday weekend left me with lots of family time and no time for blogging... Which is nothing to complain about! 


Read #1-5
Read #6-13
Read #14-20







#21 - Books... Although, I don't have that much time for reading, I really do enjoy it! Sometimes books, whether fiction or not, have a way of speaking to you in your personal circumstances. There's nothing better than finding a moment to transport yourself to another place when reading a book. Or to examine yourself thoroughly, in your own quiet thoughts. I am slowly getting through an amazing book right now, Redeeming Love. I can barely put it down, I'm already sad it's coming to an end & I know I will read it again. Yeah... It's that good. I'm sure I'll have something to post when I'm finished! Even besides reading the book, I love the feel of a book in my hands. I don't see how I could ever replace it with all the new inventions.