Monday, December 12, 2011

My Meal Plan 12/12 - 12/18


This past week was quite the whirlwind... I try very hard to plan & prepare as much as I can, but sometimes things still just get crazy! We did pretty good with sticking to our meal plan though. As I've said before, when life is crazy (which let's be honest, when is it not?) worrying about meals seems so petty! It just wastes time, looking through cabinets, wondering what to cook, thinking about hungry you are & wishing you didn't have to worry about this now! We've all been there!

This week I can already tell is going to be a difficult one. We literally have something every single night... I'm exhausted just looking at our calendar! My oldest daughter starts cheerleading this week & the season is starting off with 3 games this week!!! Then we have church on Weds! Tuesday is my youngest son's birthday! And this week marks the end of the school semester, which means my husband & I have to have all of our school work done by Friday! Should be interesting to juggle all of this!

Here are the details:



Breakfast:
cereal, oatmeal, toast, brown sugar cinnamon muffins


Lunch:
turkey sandwiches, pb&j sandwiches, baked potatoes


Dinner:


Monday - Breakfast for Dinner! Game @ 4:30pm

Tuesday - Eating out where ever the Birthday Boy chooses Game @ 4:30pm

Wednesday - Grilled Cheese & Tomato Soup Church @ 6:30pm

Thursday - Crescent Chicken w/ salad Game @ 4:30pm


Friday - Make Ahead Unstuffed Shells *New Recipe* w/ Homemade Bread

Saturday -  Leftovers

Sunday - Frozen Pizza


**For more meal planning info read this post! What are you having this week??? Have you tried any of my new recipes???

Shared with:
Serve It Up Sunday Desiring Virtue

No comments:

Post a Comment