Thursday, December 8, 2011

Getting the Perfect Family Photo

Last night was 2 of our kids school Christmas program! And it was great! As we were leaving we attempted to get a picture! Whenever we do this, I always just keep snapping shot after shot! And this is why.......


The two proud performers!


I think they really do love each other!


Such sweet faces!


Enter my sister (a.k.a. Aunt)...


Are there even words to describe her???


ROOOAAARRRR!!!


Let's do a little dance!


Have you noticed Dilon (the oldest) hasn't moved in like the last 5 shots!


Bob can hardly contain himself!


Funny faces!


Dilon: "OMG!"


STILL smiling!


Enter direction from Dad...


Ahhh That's better!


Cheese!


Cheeese!!!


FINALLY!!!



And Isaac ended it with a burp! Lol


I just love family photos!

Shared with:

Tots and Me


4 comments:

  1. Hi, I am your new follower via Sakura Haruka's Wordless Wednesday

    http://www.sjb-myphotopage.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. So silly :)
    Enjoy your day!
    http://harrietandfriends.com/2011/12/as-seen-on-tumblr/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness, they were having such a blast. I think I would have been so frustrated. Of course I get frustrated really easily lately (third trimester pregnancy does that to me).
    Great shots though. Thanks for linking up to Tots and Me

    ReplyDelete