Friday, January 13, 2012

2012



So, for those of you who frequent my blog I'm sure you have noticed a few LOT of changes! I decided I needed a bit more of a sophisticated, yet still fun look. Also, I want it to be more organized and user friendly!

I confident that you agree that the change is for the better!

My content however will not change! Although, I do hope to add a few more topics!

Here are a few changes you may want to take note of:

  1. I have a FACEBOOK Fan page! Head on over and like it, so that you can keep up with all the new posts! I'm excited to be able to branch out and anticipate having more communication with my readers! Feel free to suggest it to your friends! I have heard from lots of you that your friends are interested in my blog. This is a great way for them to get to know me!
  2. I have a PINTEREST page! I love Pinterest and again this would be a great way for you to organize all of your favorite posts from my site. So head on over & follow me! And feel free to email me if you need an INVITE! (breana.corbett@gmail.com)
  3. To make sure that you are reading all of my posts sign up for the EMAIL Subscription. Just type in your email address on the right side, under my pic & info. You will only receive an email of new posts! *If you have signed up for this in the past, but are not receiving it anymore sign up again. Sometimes it seems to forget about people!*

I think that's about all for right now! I will get back into the norm of posting the store sales next week! I just need a little bit more recovery time! ;)

As I get back into the swing of things, I will be doing a more detailed series of how to save money on groceries! I do not save just by using coupons! I'm excited to share some of my "secrets" with you!

Also, feel free to let me know of any topic suggestions you may have! I can't promise that I will post about it, but I would still like to know what's important to you!

I'm excited to start this year with a little more direction for my blog! I hope you will join me for the journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment