Sunday, January 15, 2012

My Harris Teeter Trip 1/14


TOTAL PAID = $28.33


Well, I'm back and trying to fall back into place. Although, I'm not quite sure I'm doing the best! But thankfully my husband's is being very patient with me. 

In fact, this shopping trip was done by him! So proud! There were just a few things on sale at Harris Teeter that I needed him grab, while he picked up a few "necessities" for the game on Saturday night! He did luck out though, because I didn't have any coupons for him to use! (For some reason that stresses him out.)

But thankfully, if you remember, I had doubled my budgeted last month, in preparation for me adjusting back to life after Mexico. I ended up spending a total of $345.55!!! So I'm going to try to spend no more than $55.00 on necessities. We will see how that goes... If I spend more, it's not a huge concern.

Here are the details:



(4) Capri Sun eVic price $0.97 ea.
*There was a limit of 2, but I had our friends that were coming over grab me some, because they weren't use them!*

(2) Lance Cracker Pack eVic price $0.97

(2) Kraft Cheese BOGO $1.67 ea.

Freschetta $5.00

(2) Milk Gallon $2.97 ea.

Tostitos chips $3.00

Tostitos Dip $3.50

Reeses Pieces $4.29

Coke 2L. $1.79

No comments:

Post a Comment