Monday, January 23, 2012

My Meal Plan 01/23 - 01/29


This week I am determined to get back on track! I need to run to the store this afternoon and replenish some of the necessities like milk, bread, etc. And I'm going to try to make a few more freezer meals, just so I can start with a stock-pile. I'm going to share about this next week. I want to make sure I explain it as simply as possible. I want to make sure you don't feel intimidated, because believe me it is extremely easy and will simplify your life tremendously!

I bought a spiral ham before Christmas when they were on sale. I'm planning on cooking that for dinner & that will make for some great leftover meals! I can use them in my Breakfast Burritos, sandwiches, and dinner!

We'll be eating my absolute favorite meal this week: Grilled Cheese & Tomato Soup! When my kids ask the silly question, "If you could only eat one thing for dinner for the rest of your life, what would it be?" It would this! I never get sick of it! Mmmm

Here are the details:



Breakfast:
Cereal, (Make Ahead) Egg Sandwiches, Toast, Pumpkin Muffins

Lunch:
Lunchmeat Sandwiches, PB&J Sandwiches, Tuna Fish Sandwiches, Leftovers

Snacks:
Chips, Jello, Cookies & whatever else I buy

Dinner:

Monday - Dinner at my In-Laws House
Tuesday - BBQ Pork Sandwiches w/  Game @5:30pm
Wednesday - Asian Chicken (from the freezer) w/ brown rice & vegetables Church @6:30pm
Thursday - Crock-Pot Chili w/ Cornbread Game @5:15pm
Friday - Ham w/ Homemade Bread, Broccoli & Cheese

Saturday - Grilled Cheese & Tomato Soup

Sunday - Leftovers

**Look at my Recipe page to see a list of all the new recipes I've tried lately! What is your favorite meal to eat???


Shared with:

No comments:

Post a Comment