Monday, January 16, 2012

My Meal Plan 1/15 - 1/21


Feels like forever since I've done a meal plan! I'm actually happy to get back to some type of normalcy! This week should be quite simple! Before I left for Mexico I prepared a bunch of freezer meals. (I plan on sharing those with you soon!) So that should make my week of cooking a lot easier!

Here are the details:




Breakfast:
Toast, (Make Ahead) Egg Sandwiches, Oatmeal, Cereal, Waffles, Muffins


Lunch:
Turkey Sandwich, PB&J Sandwich, Leftovers 

Snack:
Crackers, Jello, Cookies

Dinner:

Monday - Alfredo w/ Homemade French Bread  No School


Tuesday - BBQ Pork Chops w/ Peas & Mashed Potatoes

Wednesday - Italian Chicken w/ Broccoli Church

Thursday - frozen chicken Game

Friday - Out to Eat Game

Saturday - Quesadillas w/ Homemade Tortillas



Sunday - Leftovers


*That's it for this week. Nothing too exciting. But I'm am excited to share some posts about Once a Month Meal Planning and Cooking! I think you'll enjoy it! And I'm excited to get some feedback from my readers! 


Shared with:

6 comments:

  1. Awesome! I am trying to feed 3 of us on 160.00 as the baby doesn't eat much yet..i am struggling so will be checking in here for ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great, easy menus! Saved the homemade tortillas recipe. Found you on Menu Plan Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love making my own tortillas. It is so simple and so good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you all for stopping by! I am excited to try making my tortillas now that I got a griddle for Christmas! It should be sooo much faster!

    Vintagemarigod - You can do it! :) And you've picked the perfect time to 'find' me... The whole month of Feb is going to be dedicated to Ways to Save!

    ReplyDelete