Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Harris Teeter AND Farm Fresh Deals 02/15 - 02/21

So this week is a huge opportunity for savings! Farm Fresh and Harris Teeter are putting forth some major competition this week!


Harris Teeter is having Super Doubles... Which is double coupons up to $1.98 Weds - Tues


Farm Fresh is having Mega Coupon Event... Which is double coupons up to $2.00 Weds - Sun

Bottom line is there will be lots of savings no matter which place you shop this week! Grab all your high value coupons and use them!

With that being said... There are a bazillion coupon matchups this week! And I will not be posting them! :) I will just post my trips as usual.

There are some other great websites that have gone through the trouble of posting them! So if you still want to look at those, be my guest!


**Happy Shopping! Please let me know of your savings! I love hearing about your successes!

No comments:

Post a Comment