Wednesday, February 8, 2012

My Farm Fresh Trip 2/08

Total Sale Price = $32.33
Total Price Paid = $14.83
SAVED 81%

I know, I know it was just a few weeks ago I said that I was going to limit my savings and now I'm posting another trip! :) But this week was just too good to pass out! It's been a long time since I've been able to save like this!

And all of these deals were part of the "Shop More, Save More" deals, except for the bread, bars, & dressing. I received $4.00 in Catalina coupons (which can be used on anything) & 1 free milk coupon! 

So even though I paid $14.83 when you consider my Catalina coupons that printed out, it's like I paid $6.33

 Now I plan on going back with my coupons and buying other staple items, like more bread, milk, produce and meat.

Here's the details:



(2) Zone Perfect Bar $1.00 ea.
 - $0.55 coupon = + $0.20
*for some reason they doubled the full coupon amount, so I ended up making money!!!

(4) Ken's Dressing $1.00 ea.
 - $1.00/2 coupon = 4/FREE

(3) Yoplait Parfait 4pk. $2.00 ea.
 - $0.75 coupon = $0.50 ea.
+ $1.00 CAT coupon wyb 3 = $0.50/3
*Three doubled, because 1 coupon was from another flyer
(4) Crest Toothpaste $2.00 ea.
 - $1.00/2 P&G = $1.00 ea.
+ $1.00 CAT coupon wyb 2 = $0.50 ea.
(3) GM Cereals $2.50 ea.
 - $1.00/3 coupon = $5.50
AND
Fiber One Bars $3.00 ea.
 - $0.40 coupon = $2.20
+ $2.00 CAT coupon & FREE Milk CAT = $1.20 for 3 cereals & bars

FF Bread $0.99



**They were only out of 2 items I was wanting. I'm hoping they will be back when I go and spend my Catalina coupons.

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for Sharing your Great shopping trip with us Breana!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What are Catalina coupons? We have just had a FF open in our area. Can you give me tips on how to find bargains here?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! Thanks for linking up at Allison's Durham Deals! I wanted to invite you to join a Linky Followers Blog Hop that I'm hosting. Linky Followers is a great way to stay connected with readers now that Google Friend Connect is phasing out.
    http://allison-durhamdeals.blogspot.com/2012/02/linky-followers-blog-hop.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Catalina coupons are coupons that print out at the register. You get them at different grocery stores, drug stores and even Target. The machine is called a Catalina machine. So that is where the name comes from. Also, sometimes they are nicknamed "CAT" coupons. Sometimes they are randomly printed, but sometimes there are specific promos that are offered. This week it was for money off another purchase. These are the best kind, because they can be used on anything! (Sorry for the late response. Let me know if you have any other questions. Or email me at Breana.Corbett@gmail.com)

    ReplyDelete