Monday, February 13, 2012

Our Valentines Day Festivitites

I'm not really a huge Valentines day person. I think it's a fun, sweet holiday. But I never really go crazy. I normally give the kids a little present, they have a little extra candy and that's it! :)

This year, I thought I'd do a few fun things I found on Pinterest. Nothing too crazy, but my kids will love it!







These are some fun hairstyles that I'm pretty sure my girls will love! They love holiday festivities more than anything! So I'm certain they will think this is the fun! It actually looks very simple!


 


Another fun and easy idea! I'm going to make these for their lunches tomorrow! Hopefully they'll turn out just as pictured... We'll see. There's a good possibility that it may be a disaster and I'll end up in tears!



This is a new recipe I'm going to try. It looks simple and yummy!



Then we'll be having these Caramel Apples for dessert. My husband bought them the other day! So thoughtful! :)


**What are your plans for Valentines Day??? How do you celebrate?


P.S. Email me if you would like a Pinterest Invite! (Breana.Corbett@gmail.com)

Shared with:


Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. So cute the hair. I have all boys, so I don't get to try stuff like that. I would love for you to share at my weekly Friday -Monday linky.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stopping by from the Anything Goes Linky! http://queenofsavings.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this! We have our Kitchen Fun and Crafty Friday Link Party going on now and would love for you to share this! http://kitchenfunwithmy3sons.blogspot.com/2012/02/kitchen-fun-and-crafty-friday-link_16.html

    ReplyDelete