Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Harris Teeter Triples PREP


As I'm sure many of you know, tomorrow starts Triple Coupons at Harris Teeter! Here are a few things for you to keep in mind! 

  • Coupons triple up to $0.99  - Ex: $0.50 coupon = $1.50
  • Only 20 coupons will triple per person, per day
  • You should take more than 20 coupons, because chances are something you want will be gone. This way you can have some "back ups" to use.
  • Just because something's not on sale does not mean it can't be a good price. Many times regularly priced items combined with a triple coupon can end up being a low cost!
  • On the other hand, do NOT buy something just because you have a coupon that will triple! There are a lot of things that you can find cheaper when it's on sale, with or without a coupon.
  • I personally like to make sure I pull out all my random coupons that I have, that maybe no one else has. The ones I've printed, the ones in the mail or from products I've bought.

Here are a few sites that you can get lists of what coupons will make CHEAP and FREE buys!


I may venture out. But as you can see from my monthly shopping trip last week, I don't really need to go. If I muster up the energy and find some extra time, then I may go! Let me know how you do! 

No comments:

Post a Comment