Monday, March 5, 2012

My Meal Plan 03/05 - 03/11


Here is my first meal plan for the month! I've already mapped everything out and I'm hoping this will be a successful meal planning month! We have a lot going on and the last thing I want to worry about it "What's for dinner?" When I don't have a plan, that simple stupid question can make me sooo upset! Well not this month!

We now have 3 children playing sports... This should be fun! Our youngest is playing t-ball, our youngest daughter is playing softball for the 1st time and our oldest son is still playing baseball (his is a year round travel team). This should be interesting to see how they can all be juggled!

I'm utilizing a lot of crock-pot and freezer recipes. I'm also going to try to make a few things to have as just in case meals. I'll share those when I make them. I stocked up on meat last week. You can see that trip HERE. So I have enough for the entire month! This way I can wait to buy meat ONLY when it is rock bottom prices again! This is one of the many joys of stockpiling!

Here are the details:


 
Breakfast:
Toast, Oatmeal, Make Ahead Egg Sandwiches, Freezer Waffles, Cream of Wheat
 

 
 
Lunch:
PB&J, Lunchmeat Sandwiches, Leftovers, Grilled Cheese, Tuna Sandwiches

Snacks:
Apples, Clementines, Chips... Need to buy more

Dinners:

Monday - Crispy Cheddar Chicken w/ Asparagus

Tuesday - Crock Pot BBQ Pork Chops w/ Two Baseball Practices

Wednesday - Spaghetti w/ Homemade French Bread Church @6:30pm

Thursday - Fajitas w/ Baseball Practice

Friday - Grilled Cheese and Tomato Soup
 
Saturday - Crock pot Mac n Cheese

Sunday - Leftovers

No comments:

Post a Comment