Monday, April 30, 2012

Meal Plan 04/30 - 05/06



So last weeks meal plan was completely unused! We didn't end up eating one single thing that was planned! Lol But we did eat at home every night except one... One night we ended up eating at the ball field.

Oh well, I'm not too worried about it. Since we did eat at home. Sometimes even the best plans don't work. This week I'm back at it again!

This week's plan is simple to write, because I already planned out my entire month! So all I have to do is look over our schedule for any changes that might affect my cooking and then plug them in. Also I cross off the main list any meals that have been made. This way, just in case I change my mind, I can look at it and instantly know other meals that I have the ingredients for. 

Last week I had great success with making Homemade Granola, I'll share that later this week. This week I'm going to try making Homemade Yogurt! I know it may sound strange, but we'll see how it turns out. If it is good, it will save a ton of money!

Here's the details:



Breakfast:
Oatmeal, Cream of Wheat, Granola, Eggs, Toast

Lunch:
PB&J, Lunchmeat Sandwiches, Leftovers

Snacks:
Homemade Granola, Pretzels, Chips, Homemade Yogurt

Dinner:

Monday - Dinner at the field
*Game at 6pm

Tuesday - Whole Chicken in the Crock Pot w/ Potatoes & Carrots
*Practice @ 5pm 


Wednesday - Crescent Chicken
*Game at 5:30pm


Thursday - Cheese Ravioli w/ Vodka Sauce
*Practice @ 6pm

Friday - Grilled Steak w/ Baked Potatoes & Veggies

Saturday - Leftovers

Sunday - Grilled Cheese & Tomato Soup



1 comment:

  1. looks yummy!

    nice to meet you... will you come enter my mother's day giveaway today only?

    Love, Traci

    http://www.ordinaryinspirations.blogspot.com/2012/05/50-mothers-day-giveaway-today-only.html

    ReplyDelete